Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ARG!

Feb. 3rd, 2010. The day my life should change as Isaiah and I begin a journey of trying to conceive. I keep telling myself I want to lose weight, but always pushing it back. I could have gotten on the treadmill today, but again, I didn't...always finding an excuse. So, now my new thing is losing weight beginning the day after our consult. Maybe I'm taking too much on, or maybe I'm just tired of living in someone else's home. Whatever it is, I'm in a funk recently. I'm in the home stretch for nursing school, and it is getting harder and harder, and my naps are more frequent and frequent. I'm really interested in finding someone to lose weight with me...someone with PCOS, who doesn't have children yet and are TTC their first one. Hum....life....

2 comments:

adsf said...

Hi, thanks for finding me. Good luck on the TTC and weight loss! I'm doing both as well and...they both kinda suck. ;)

ELO said...

BTW I totally agree that we would become pregnant if we were on welfare and had horrible husbands!