Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Beginning the change

So, yeaterday I left work about an hour early and got home before Isaiah. I decided to clean the house (like burning calories cleaning) before he got home AND do the laundry. He was so happy! Then, I baked 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast with EVOO, minced garlic and lemon juice. For sides we had whole grain brown rice and corn. It was so good! And this morning I woke up with Isaiah and made him a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on whole wheat toast. And then I made myself 3 scrambled eggs with a little bit of cheese, 3 slices of bacon and 1 piece whole wheat toast. I must say I feel really good today! I even brought the extra chicken breast and broccoli and cheese for lunch. I am really getting pumped about beginning TurboJam again. Please send some prayers of encouragement this way!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You can do it!! If you are going to work out at home and have internet @ home, I highly recommend. www.wowy.com - it's awesome for accountability!! Keep us updated!