Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm still alive!




Hello to all (mainly Cousin Sarah)!




I've been MIA becasue all my talk before lead to NOTHING, and I was embarressed to admit it. Nonetheless, I got my haircut on Saturday and I am feeling great, so I just decided why not now? Actually I am self concious about the dark patch around the back of my neck, caused by IR and decided it was time. So, this morning I woke up at 6am and did my 20 minute TurboJam Cardio Party. Then when I got to work, I ate two scrambled eggs, 1 bacon and a cup of fresh strawberries. I am going to post a picture of my new hair, a picture of me in a sports bra and shorts and also my measurements. And Isaiah and I are going to start walking every night. I'm excited!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the haircut!!! I'll see you next week - we'll be at Granny's from July 2-5th ( we leave around 11 a.m. the 5th). Can't wait to hear the report of your first week or so of evening walks! I need to keep my food journal all this week so I can lose 5 lbs before coming out there. I always gain 5 lbs when I visit, so better to break even with a net gain of 0 than to be up 5 MORE lbs from where I am currently, right?? Summer's so hard with all the good cook outs and get togethers! See you soon - Sarah

Sarah said...

Have you seen John & Kate plus 8?? She has PCOS too. Oh, and I think you probably notice the neck thing more than anyone else does. We are always more critical of ourselves than anyone else. You're beautiful!! Sarah

Sarah said...

emily! Check your e-mail- I want you to join me in my summer-fall shape up - Sarah